We're always looking for excellent team members to join our ranks! Our team is the heart and soul of our success. Although the attraction to working with cute and lovable pets draws interest in working in an animal hospital like ours, it is our ability to love and work with our clients which is more important.
Regardless of the position, we require character traits or "soft skills" that set the standard for the high quality experience our client's have come to enjoy. Some of those skills include an outgoing personality, the ability to multi-task, a strong work ethic, honesty, and integrity.
- Our Mission: We provide the highest quality of veterinary care and preventative medicine manageable to every patient, every client, every day.
- Our Slogan: Blessing’s come from four loving paws…
- Flexible and accommodating - Whether it is the client, the patient, scheduling, etc. we strive to fulfill the client's needs and we want to be easy to do business with.
- Outrageously memorable - We actively provide an experience to each client at every interaction.
- Uniquely informative - We want the clients to know as much as they can and be involved as much as they are willing to be.
- Reliably compassionate - Why do this if you do not passionately care about the clients and their pets?
- Small town feel where we add a personal touch and practice exceptional medicine
- Full service medicine, surgery, preventative care, etc. – small animal with a few exotics
- We provide emergency care (for ALL pet owners, not exclusively our established clients) and have backup for overnight and weekend emergencies in Terre Haute (worst case scenario).
- PennHIP certified – the only clinic in the Wabash Valley area (35 mile radius).
- Progressive – we want to stay on top of the medicine, we strive to be forward thinking
- Collaborative and consulting, we do not hesitate referral when appropriate
- Exceptional medical approach – we offer the best available care, meet the needs of the client and patient.
- Patient focused - they are the first consideration
- Fair, honest, and upfront approach to the client
- Imagine Starbucks and Google opening a veterinary clinic (per one of our fabulous company representatives) – warm, inviting, and comfortable feel of Starbucks with the technology and knowledge of Google.
- Modern, open, spacious facility, clean, great smells (not the sterile/bleach, hospital aroma)
- Warm and inviting, comfortable - we want our clients to feel like they can "hang out" and our patients to feel like they are at home.
- 7 exam rooms (one that is a comfort/consultation/euthanasia)
- Treatment room, radiology/surgery combined suite, office space for administration and doctors, and a large reception area
- Technology minded
- Loving, family atmosphere
- Client centered, client friendly attitude
- Communication – find the best way to explain care to clients, their input and participation is vitally important
- Quailty – Try to find the best medicine
- Education/teaching/informative – The heart of a teacher
- Education is the key to prevention, and knowledge is the key to education. Our purpose is to simply translate the world of medicine into understandable conversation.
- Client satisfaction based - check out our reviews on Demandforce and Facebook!
- Rural community (7k population)
- Middle to working class clients
- Comparably low cost of living
- Terre Haute and the Wabash Valley
- Estimate population around 260,000
- Access to everything in 20-30 minutes
- An hour to Indianapolis and the International Airport
If you have the ability to create and deliver an experience in a professional workplace, we are interested in hearing from you!
Please send inquiries to: email@example.com
Please note: By applying for a position in our office you give us permission to determine, in whatever means available to us, your personality and character. We may consult references, social media, and request pre-employment questionnaires. While we typically get lots of applications for employment, very few have what we need to sustain the standard of care our clients have come to expect!